THIS IS WHAT WE DO...
1. We organise the annual Village Show
2. We organise visits to beautiful gardens, far and wide
3. We organise visiting speakers to give talks subsidised for members, but everyone welcome
4. Once a year we visit village gardens and enjoy leisurely tea and cake
5. We run a plant swap/sale in May
6. We liaise with other local gardening clubs
7. We started with 24 people in 2012 and are looking for new members!
8. We have an annual social meeting
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?
Membership is just £10 per person – contact: Marianne Robinson 07929 629745
Or email: email@example.com
We would like to make it very clear that the Garden Club does not mean that your garden will be visited, you will be expected to be knowledgeable about all things gardening and that you will feel out of your depth. We intend the club to be informative so we can learn, interesting so we can enjoy new experiences and fun so we can socialise with others who are interested in beauty and nature.